Kylie and Mark
Engagement party: 15th August 2015 at Thaxted Park Golf Club
After meeting through mutual friends sparks flew from day one. Kylie told Just as Planned “I have found the man I would spend the rest of my life with”.
Mark proposed on their anniversary after a romantic dinner at the same restaurant they shared their first day then followed by a stroll down the same beach.
Unfortunately Kylie was feeling unwell and the night was cut short however, determined to propose on their anniversary Mark pulled the engagement ring out of his pyjama pocket at home and popped the question with Kylie rugged up on the lounge. Kylie told Just as Planned “I can’t remember what he said exactly, apparently I was dead quiet for a few minutes in shock. Got me by surprise that’s for sure!”
Kylie styled the engagement party herself with ideas from Pinterest
All the details:
Photography: Mapleberry Photography Venue: Thaxted Park Golf Club Cake: Wild Rush Cakes Flowers: Centennial Florist & Flowers Everywhere
DJ: Ryan (Ritzy) O’Daly Hair: The Salon Make up: Regan Baily Freelance Makeup Artist Game Hire: SA Leisure Party Hire
At Just as Planned we love a good wedding and we would love to feature yours. We love all wedding, small, large, cute, quirky and of course ones with lots of bling.
If you would love to share your wedding, simply send us the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org
1. A zip file of your photos. Photos should be a mix of people shots and the details such as the rings, flowers, cake, invitations, favours and should tell your wedding day story.
2. Provide us with a list of credits of your vendors. If you can provide us with their business name and contact such as website, Facebook page and phone number that would be great as Just as Planned is all about sharing the love and showcasing fabulous wedding providers.
3. Tell your story. There is no need to write a huge essay as sometimes a photo speaks volumes. Here are a few questions to help you get started.
- Tell us a little about the proposal?
- What was the inspiration behind your wedding theme?
- What was your favorite moment of the day (apart from becoming husband and wife of course! or Wife and Wife, or Husband and Husband!)
- Was there any family or religious traditions incorporated into your day?
- What does marriage mean to you?
- Talk to us about your dress, where is it from and why it was the perfect dress.
- Any funny stories in the lead up to or on the day?
- Advice for other couples planning a wedding?
If this sounds like you, send an introduction about the proposal to email@example.com
A very cute way to announce your engagement. How did you announce yours?